Aqua Green is a one-of-a-kind Caribbean retreat with breathtaking ocean and mountain views. It features a private pool, a huge terrace with seating for 10, a pool table, 2 fully equipped kitchens one outdoor and one indoor, gas BBQ, and comfortable bedrooms that can sleep up to 10 guests. Aqua Green is nature right before your eyes. You can smell it, feel it, hear it. Standing high above on the front top of the mountain this magnificent house is caressed by nice and cool constant breezes that make it almost naturally “air conditioned”. Showcasing dramatic panoramic views that span along the northern coastline towards the East and return through the stretch of mountains all the way back to El Yunque rainforest with the valley in between, uninhibited, nothing in your way, a grand scene.
CAMERA DISCLAIMER: Aqua Green has a camera security system in the exterior of the property that records the terrace and pool area.
1) PRE-ARRIVAL COVID TESTING: The Governor announced on June 30th that every person traveling to Puerto Rico from July 15th onwards should arrive with a negative COVID-19 test result or will have to take a COVID-19 test at the airport. Travelers with positive test results will have to stay at their rented property for the duration of their stay, or 14 days. The test result has to be from no more than 72 hours prior to arrival on the island.
2) COMMON AREAS: Some common areas in many communities are still closed due to COVID-19. This could include pools, tennis courts, and children parks. Please reach out to us if you would like to know the status of a common area prior to booking.
3) MASKS: Masks are mandatory when in public. Please bring masks for your stay.
4) CLEANING PROCEDURES: We have enhanced our cleaning procedures to include industry best practices in response to COVID-19. We are using disinfectant cleaning products on all surfaces and are programming a 24-hour gap between check-outs and check-ins. Our cleaning staff wears PPE during the entire cleaning and disinfecting process.
5) MONTHLY RATES: We have monthly and longer-term rates available if you are interested in an extended stay at a fully furnished, turnkey property. Please reach out for pricing and availability.
Enter Aqua Green to an open concept living area with the spacious and fully equipped kitchen to your right and a 6-person dining table to your left. The family room is adjacent to the kitchen and dining table and has ample windows that let in the fresh trade winds and gorgeous ocean views. Continue walking and you will arrive at a separate seating area with a comfortable workspace, a full bathroom, and the laundry room with washer and dryer.
As you head to the mid-level of the property you will find the Agua Green’s centerpiece: A massive terrace with a pool table, seating for 10, a fully equipped outdoor kitchen, and a spectacular pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Yunque Rainforest. This is where you will spend the majority of your time at Aqua Green – enjoying the views by day and the stars by night, always accompanied by those fresh trade winds.
Aqua Green can sleep up to 10 guests in three bedrooms. The master bedroom has a queen bed and the 2nd bedroom has a queen bed. The third bedroom has two bunk beds that have full beds on the bottom and twin beds on the top. All beds and pillows have hypoallergenic protectors.
Aqua Green is special in that it has 2 kitchens. The main indoor kitchen is large and truly fully equipped. It is located besides the dining table. The exterior kitchen is a bit smaller but is also fully equipped and is ideal for hosting guests in the terrace.
There are many things to do in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico. Here are our top picks which you will be sure to enjoy during your stay:
Renting a car is a must when staying at Rio Grande. There are many activities within 10 minutes driving distance and the roads are easy to navigate. The property has parking for up to 4 vehicles.
West Indies strives to deliver top-notch service and amenities to guarantee our guests feel at home while visiting our properties. All of our properties are outfitted with freshly laundered bed linens and towels. We provide 2 bath towels per guest and 1 beach/pool towel per guest. Our properties typically include at least 2 beach chairs, and an ice cooler.
West Indies provides the disposable amenities necessary to get your vacation off to a comfortable start. These amenities include 1 set of hotel size soaps and shampoos per bathroom, 3 garbage bags, 2 rolls of paper towel, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 dish soap, 1 dish sponge, and a small amount of laundry detergent. We do not provide unlimited disposable amenities. It is your responsibility to review what is included in the property and stock with whatever else may be needed for the duration of your stay.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The West Indies Vacation Rental staff is eager to ensure everything about your vacation is 5-star. Once you reserve, our Vacation Planning Team will send you detailed property information, suggestions on where to eat and what to do, as well as the contact information of your Guest Services manager that will be available to assist you during your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you want additional suggestions on what to do during your vacation. We want to make your experience the best it can be!