Island Time Villa is based in the beautiful surroundings of Palmas del Mar Resort in Humacao, Puerto Rico. One of Puerto Rico’s exclusive ports and tourist attractions. Situated in one of the best locations on the island. This stunning Villa has an amazing layout and is spacious for up to six guests. Caribbean style furniture, classic art, and many more features make this the perfect getaway. The Villa features three full bedrooms, 3.5 full baths, a one of a kind private rooftop terrace with views of the pool and ocean. Come enjoy all the amenities of Palmas del Mar and sleep and stay in the comfort of Island Time Villa.
1) PRE-ARRIVAL COVID TESTING: Travelers entering any of the Island’s three open airports are required to fill out a Travel Declaration Form through the Puerto Rico Health Department’s online portal, get a PCR molecular COVID-19 test (nasal or throat swab) no more than 72 hours prior to visiting the Island and show proof of a negative result. These are strict government regulations and we encourage you to please visit the link below for the latest travel requirements to the island.
2) POOL & COMMON AREAS: Some common areas in many communities around the island are still closed – or with limited capacity – due to COVID-19. This could include pools, tennis courts, and children parks. Please reach out to us prior to booking if you would like to know the status of common areas.
3) MASKS: Masks are mandatory when in public and in all common areas. Please be ready to travel with and bring masks for your stay.
4) CLEANING PROCEDURES: We have updated our cleaning procedures to include industry best practices in response to COVID-19. We are using disinfectant cleaning products on all surfaces and are programming a 24 hour gap between check-outs and check-ins. Our cleaning staff wears PPE during the entire cleaning and disinfecting process.
The master bedroom has 1 king bed with flat screen, pool views, and a dedicated bathroom with double sink & bidet. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed, private bathroom and its located in the second floor of the villa. 3rd bedroom is located in 3rd level of the villa and has two twin beds, a dedicated bathroom and best of all; access to a private rooftop with beautiful new furniture where you can enjoy the wonderful ocean views. All bedrooms have floor to ceiling windows with sliding door; perfect to enjoy the stunning views. Separate AC in each bedroom for great comfort.
Island Time villa has a simple and tidy kitchen that gets the job done. It has a fridge with freezer, microwave oven, oven, toaster and a coffee maker. The kitchen is fully supplied and equipped with all the dinnerware and cooking ware needed for an extended stay. West Indies Vacation Rentals always ensures that guests have fresh dish soap and dish sponges for their stay. This unit has washer & dryer, great amenity for a longer stay.
The main level has an open concept layout that connects the dining room, kitchen and living room. Has a beautiful 6 person dining table and 2 additional seating area by the kitchen buffet style counter. The living room has views of the pool, beach & spectacular Caribbean Ocean. From here you can hear the ocean waves and enjoy the Caribbean Sea trade winds.
Island Time Villa enjoys one of the most coveted locations within Palmas del Mar, Puerto Rico. Guests can walk to the beach and the tennis club. The rest of Palmas del Mar’s amenities are easily accessible by Golf Cart, which can be rented at Palmas del Mar. These include: golf, tennis, a wide array of dining options, various access points to the mile-long beach, marina, surfing, and mountain biking.
There are many things to do in the surrounding areas, here are some of our favorites:
- Golf at one of Palmas del Mar’s two 18-hole Golf Courses. Tee times can be booked over the phone.
- Tennis at the Palmas del Mar Athletic Club with 20 courts that include artificial grass, Har-Tru Clay, and hard courts.
- Lunch or dinner at La Pescaderia, an oceanfront restaurant by the marina with some of the best seafood on the island.
- Explore the El Yunque Rainforest. El Yunque is an easy 40-minute drive from the property and is the only rainforest under US Flagship.
- Chill at the beach! It is walking distance, is a mile-long, and has a great beach front grill!
West Indies strives to deliver top notch service and amenities to guarantee our guests feel at home while visiting our properties. All of our properties are outfitted with freshly laundered bed linens and towels. We provide 2 bath towels per guest and 1 beach/pool towel per guest. If you are staying for more than 3 nights and the property does not have a washer and dryer we can coordinate a complimentary towel changeover, subject to availability. Our properties typically include at least 2 beach chairs, and an ice cooler.
West Indies provides the disposable amenities necessary to get your vacation off to a comfortable start. These amenities include 1 set of hotel size soaps and shampoos per bathroom, 3 garbage bags, 2 rolls of paper towel, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 dish soap, 1 dish sponge, and a small amount of laundry detergent. We do not provide unlimited disposable amenities. It is your responsibility to review what is included in the property and stock with whatever else may be needed for the duration of your stay.
- Check-in time is at 4:00pm
- Check-out time is at 11:00am
- NO SMOKING: Smoking is strictly prohibited. A smoking fee of $500 will be charged if violated.
- NO PETS: No pets are allowed at any time. A $300 fine will be charged if violated and you will be expelled from the property.
- EMOTIONAL SUPPORT PETS: Exceptions to the no pet policy are made strictly for EMS Pets. If you are traveling with an emotional support pet, you must inform this prior to booking and present the proper documentation. This documentation is required by the community as they require pets to be registered prior to arrival. An additional $150 cleaning fee will be charged.
- All bookings are contingent on signing a short term rental agreement that will be sent via email. It must be signed within 7 days of booking or before entering the property, whichever happens first.
- Maximum occupancy of 6 adults/children at all times. This includes visitors.
- Do not hang towels or clothes from balcony or windows.
- Do not wash white towels with colored beach towels. Any damaged towels must be paid for.
- Max. occupancy is strictly enforced and exceeding it may result in immediate cancellation of booking or being expelled from the property.
- Towels and linens must only be used for their intended purpose. Do not stain them with food, grease or any other substance. Do not use towels to clean up any mess, stained towels/linens will be charged from damage deposit
- Subletting not allowed
- Host will not pay for hotel, vacation rental, or transportation expenses incurred because of an interruption in water or electrical service. If water or electricity is interrupted for more than 3 hours, guests have the option of cancelling their reservation and requesting a refund for the nights not used. Under no circumstances will we refund consumed nights.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The West Indies Vacation Rental staff is eager to ensure everything about your vacation is 5-stars. Once you reserve, our Vacation Planning Team will send you detailed property information, suggestions on where to eat and what to do, as well as the contact information of the Destination Manager that will be available to assist you during your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you want additional suggestions and expert opinions on what to do during your vacation. We want to make your experience the best it can be!