Imperial Suite is a spacious and beautiful studio apartment located in the heart of Condado. The apartment features a balcony with a sitting area and amazing ocean views. The open concept suite features a modern kitchen, a full bathroom, a dining table for 3, and a small but practical living space. The building also has great amenities such as a pool, gym & a co-working space. The property features a washer and dryer, the perfect amenity for an extended stay!
The building entrance is located on Ashford Ave. in Condado, one of the most prestigious areas in Puerto Rico near hotels, amazing restaurants, bars, shopping centers, boutiques, and best of all blocks away from the beach.
Once you enter Imperial Suite you are welcomed with the amazing parallel city and ocean views! The open concept layout makes it feel spacious and unique. The living area features a sofa for 2, a dining table for 3, and a flat-screen TV.
The bedroom has a queen size bed. The main bathroom is located beside the bedroom. The bathroom is fully equipped with amenities, a full-size closet, and 5-star resort-quality towels.
Imperial Suite has a top-notch kitchen! The minimalist modern kitchen is stocked for all your cooking needs, it has a full fridge, microwave, 2-burning stove top, toaster, and coffee maker.
Imperial Suite is located in Condado, Puerto Rico. This is considered a prime location in San Juan. From Imperial Suite, you are a 3-5-minute walk away from the sand, and within walking distance of some of the best dining options, Puerto Rico has to offer. Forget the rental car because from here you can walk or Uber to everything! The apartment is approx. 10 minutes from the airport, restaurants, parks, supermarkets, pharmacies, and shops, all within walking distance.
There are many things to do in the surrounding areas, here are some of our favorites:
1. Chill at the beach! It is one of our favorite beaches in Puerto Rico and a must-do if you stay at Imperial Suite. The apartment has beach chairs, towels, and coolers for a long day at the beach.
2. Lunch or dinner at La Placita de Santurce, a local market with 20+ restaurants and awesome nightlife. We love Santaella restaurant, which offers local cuisine with a modern approach and is in La Placita.
3. Explore Calle Loiza, which is blocks from the apartment. This up-and-coming hip street is littered with funky dining and shopping options. Start off with a margarita at Acapulco and head down the strip stopping at Sabrina or Azucena for sophisticated Puerto Rican food.
4. Explore the El Yunque Rainforest. El Yunque is an easy 40-minute drive from the property and is the only rainforest under US Flagship. We can help coordinate tours to this destination.
5. Spend a day in Old San Juan. Imperial Suite is a 10 min Uber ride from the oldest city in the US. There is a lot of history to be seen and great food, drinks, and shopping to enjoy!
We recommend moving around via Uber if staying within the general San Juan/Metro area. If you plan to rent a car to explore the island, this property DOES NOT include parking.
West Indies strives to deliver top-notch service and amenities to guarantee our guests feel at home while visiting our properties. All of our properties are outfitted with freshly laundered bed linens and towels. We provide two bath towels per guest and one beach/pool towel per guest. Our properties typically include at least two beach chairs and an ice cooler.
West Indies provides the disposable amenities necessary to get your vacation off to a comfortable start. These amenities include 1 set of hotel-size soaps and shampoos per bathroom, three garbage bags, one roll of paper towels, two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, one dish soap, and one dish sponge. We do not provide unlimited disposable amenities. It is your responsibility to review what is included in the property and stock with whatever else may be needed for the duration of your stay.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The West Indies Vacation Rental staff is eager to ensure everything about your vacation is 5-star. Once you reserve, our Vacation Planning Team will send you detailed property information, suggestions on where to eat and what to do, and the contact information of our Guest Services Department which will be available to assist you during your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you want additional suggestions and expert opinions on what to do during your vacation. We want to make your experience the best it can be!