Puerto Rico Living is a spectacular 2 bedroom apartment located in the heart of Condado. The apartment has been remodeled from top to bottom and includes completely brand-new furnishings. Professionally decorated with a contemporary style and, most importantly, with comfort. Features a modern kitchen, a full sleek bathroom, a dining table, and a comfortable living area with Air Conditioning. This property has a washer and dryer, a perfect amenity for an extended stay.
The building entrance is located on Magdalena Ave. in Condado, one of the most prestigious areas in Puerto Rico, near hotels, amazing restaurants, bars, shopping centers, boutiques, and, best of all, blocks away from the beach.
IMPORTANT: As of October 2022 this property has full AC in Living Area.
Once you enter the recently renovated apartment, guests will notice the top to bottom sleek finishes, LED lighting, and comfortable and beautiful decor. There is a drop-leaf expandable table that sits four when its panels are down and five to six when they’re fully extended. The living area features a comfortable leather sofa, AC, and a 72″ inch flat-screen TV.
Puerto Rico Living has a top-notch kitchen! The minimalist L-shaped kitchen features PVC white cabinets, quartz countertops, wood-like vinyl panels, and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is stocked for all your cooking needs, it has a state-of-the-art full fridge, conventional microwave oven, dishwasher, toaster, and coffee maker.
Puerto Rico Living has two bedrooms. The Master bedroom has a Queen Size bed, closet, and drawer. The second bedroom also has a queen-size bed, closet, and drawer. Both bedrooms share a full-size spacious modern bathroom. The bathroom is fully equipped with amenities, a full-size closet, and 5-star resort-quality towels. All bedrooms have full A/C.
We recommend moving around via Uber if staying within the general San Juan area.
This building does not have parking. If you rent a car, please remember that this building does NOT have parking.
Puerto Rico Living is located in Condado, Puerto Rico. This is considered a prime location in San Juan. From Puerto Rico Living, you are a 3-minute walk away from the sand, and within walking distance of some of the best dining options, Puerto Rico offers. Forget the rental car because from here you can walk or Uber to everything! The apartment is approx. Ten minutes from the airport, restaurants, parks, supermarkets, pharmacies, and shops are all within walking distance.
There are many things to do in the surrounding areas; here are some of our favorites:
1. Chill at the beach! It is one of our favorite beaches in Puerto Rico and a must-do if you stay at Puerto Rico Living. The apartment has beach chairs, towels, and coolers for a long day at the beach.
2. Lunch or dinner at La Placita de Santurce, a local market with 20+ restaurants and awesome nightlife. We love Santaella restaurant, which offers local cuisine with a modern approach and is in La Placita.
3. Explore Calle Loiza, which is blocks from the apartment. This up-and-coming hip street is littered with funky dining and shopping options. Start with a margarita at Acapulco and head down the strip stopping at Sabrina or Azucena for sophisticated Puerto Rican food.
4. Explore the El Yunque Rainforest. El Yunque is an easy 40-minute drive from the property and is the only rainforest under US Flagship. We can help coordinate tours to this destination.
5. Spend a day in Old San Juan. Puerto Rico Living is a 10 min Uber ride from the oldest city in the US. There is a lot of history to be seen and great food, drinks, and shopping to enjoy!
West Indies strives to deliver top-notch service and amenities to guarantee our guests feel at home while visiting our properties. All of our properties are outfitted with freshly laundered bed linens and towels. We provide 2 bath towels per guest and 1 beach/pool towel per guest. Our properties typically include at least 2 beach chairs and an ice cooler.
West Indies provides the disposable amenities necessary to get your vacation off to a comfortable start. These amenities include 1 set of hotel-size soaps and shampoos per bathroom, 3 garbage bags, 1 roll of paper towel, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 dish soap, 1 dish sponge, and a small amount of laundry detergent. We do not provide unlimited disposable amenities. It is your responsibility to review what is included in the property and stock with whatever else may be needed for the duration of your stay.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The West Indies Vacation Rental staff is eager to ensure everything about your vacation is 5-star. Once you reserve, our Vacation Planning Team will send you detailed property information, suggestions on where to eat and what to do, as well as the contact information of your Guest Services manager, that will be available to assist you during your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you want additional suggestions and expert opinions on what to do during your vacation. We want to make your experience the best it can be!