This modern and bright recently remodeled two bedroom apartment situated in trendy Punta Las Marias is a hidden gem. Within walking distance to beaches, restaurants, pharmacies, and anything else you could need. Is a fully air conditioned 2 bedroom apartment with a spacious living room, kitchen, and 2 full remodeled bathrooms. It has everything you need to have a great stay!
PLEASE NOTE: The use of the communal pool & gym are for residents use ONLY. Guests will not have access to the pool nor the gym.
1) PRE-ARRIVAL COVID TESTING: Travelers entering any of the Island’s three open airports are required to fill out a Travel Declaration Form through the Puerto Rico Health Department’s online portal, get a PCR molecular COVID-19 test (nasal or throat swab) no more than 72 hours prior to visiting the Island and show proof of a negative result. These are strict government regulations and we encourage you to please visit the link below for the latest travel requirements to the island.
2) MASKS: Masks are mandatory when in public and in all common areas. Please be ready to travel with and bring masks for your stay.
3) CLEANING PROCEDURES: We have updated our cleaning procedures to include industry best practices in response to COVID-19. We are using disinfectant cleaning products on all surfaces and are programming a 24 hour gap between check-outs and check-ins. Our cleaning staff wears PPE during the entire cleaning and disinfecting process.
Enter the apartment and you are greeted with the spacious living area. Beautifully decorated with lime green & aqua blue tones to make you feel tropical and right at home. The wide living room has a sofa, 4 person dining table, flat screen TV and wide windows where you can enjoy stunning horizontal views of San Juan.
Sunny Flat has 2 lovely bedrooms, all equipped with AC, closet & nightstands. The first bedroom has a king bed, 2 nightstands, TV, closet and a barn door that lead to the on suite bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a close and night stands.
The property features 2 top notch recently remodeled bathrooms with clean and modern finishes. Both are fully stocked with organic amenities and 5-star resort quality towels.
Sunny Flat has a simple & modern kitchen with a stovetop, oven, fridge, toaster, microwave, blender, and coffee maker. The kitchen is alongside the dining area, creating the perfect ambiance to entertain your guests.
Alongside the kitchen there is a full size washer and dryer, perfect for an extended stay.
Sunny Flat is located on Punta Las Maras, Puerto Rico. This is arguably the best urban beach in the Caribbean. The beach is 1.5 miles long and the Isla Verde strip has a long list of dining and nightlife options. The apartment is 5 minutes from the airport and has car rentals, supermarkets, pharmacy, and multiple hotels and Casinos all within walking distance. There are many things to do in the surrounding areas, here are some of our favorites:
- Chill at the beach! It is one of our favorite beaches in Puerto Rico and a must-do if you are staying at Sunny Flat. The apartment has beach chairs, towels, and coolers for a long day at the beach.
- Lunch or dinner at La Placita de Santurce; a local market with 20+ restaurants and awesome nightlife. We love Santaella restaurant; a local cuisine with a modern approach located in La Placita.
- Shop at The Mall of San Juan. This brand new mall is a 10-minute drive from the apartment and has excellent shops and dining options.
- Explore the El Yunque Rainforest. El Yunque is an easy 30-minute drive from the property and is the only rainforest under US Flagship.
- Spend a day in Old San Juan. Sunny Flat is a 15 min drive away from the oldest city in all of the US. There is a lot of history to be seen and great food and drinks to savor.
West Indies strives to deliver top-notch service and amenities to guarantee our guests feel at home while visiting our properties. All of our properties are outfitted with freshly laundered bed linens and towels. We provide 2 bath towels per guest and 1 beach/pool towel per guest. Our properties typically include at least 2 beach chairs, and an ice cooler.
West Indies provides the disposable amenities necessary to get your vacation off to a comfortable start. These amenities include 1 set of hotel size soaps and shampoos per bathroom, 3 garbage bags, 1 roll of paper towel, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 dish soap, 1 dish sponge, and a small amount of laundry detergent. We do not provide unlimited disposable amenities. It is your responsibility to review what is included in the property and stock with whatever else may be needed for the duration of your stay.
- This apartment is located in a residential building with elderly residents. It is important that guests staying in this property keep noise to a minimum. Quiet hours are from 9:00 pm to 8:00 am and are strictly enforced. Guests that receive noise complaints from neighbors will have their reservations canceled and will need to find other lodging alternatives.
- Check-in time is at 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is at 11:00 am
- NO SMOKING: Smoking is strictly prohibited. A smoking fee of $500 will be charged if violated.
- NO PETS: No pets are allowed at any time. A $300 fine will be charged if violated and you will be expelled from the property.
- All bookings are contingent on signing a short term rental agreement that will be sent via email. It must be signed within 48 hours of booking or before entering the property, whichever happens first.
- Maximum occupancy of 4 adults/children at all times. This includes visitors.
- Do not hang towels or clothes from the balcony or windows.
- Do not wash white towels with colored beach towels. Any damaged towels will be charged from the security deposit.
- Max. occupancy is strictly enforced and exceeding it may result in immediate cancellation of booking or being expelled from the property.
- Towels and linens must only be used for their intended purpose. Do not stain them with food, grease or any other substance. Do not use towels to clean up any mess, stained towels/linens will be charged.
- Subletting not allowed
- The host will not pay for a hotel, vacation rental, or transportation expenses incurred because of an interruption in water or electrical service. If water or electricity is interrupted for more than 3 hours, guests have the option of canceling their reservation and requesting a refund for the nights not used. Under no circumstances will we refund consumed nights.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The West Indies Vacation Rental staff is eager to ensure everything about your vacation is 5-stars. Once you reserve, our Vacation Planning Team will send you detailed property information, suggestions on where to eat and what to do, as well as the contact information of our Guest Services Department that will be available to assist you during your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you want additional suggestions and expert opinions on what to do during your vacation. We want to make your experience the best it can be!