The Setting Sun II is the perfect getaway to relax and enjoy our enchanted island. Situated directly on the beach and offering stunning ocean views. The charming 3 bedroom apartment offers a spacious kitchen, living area, a balcony overlooking the crystal clear sea and a full upper terrace for entertainment. This popular vacation spot in Rincon, Puerto Rico is home to some of the world’s best beaches and surfing areas. This property can accommodate up to 8 guests, it has 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, upper level has an additional sleeping area and a terrace with breathtaking views.
The neighborhood offers some of the best local restaurants on the island. Come visit us at The Setting Sun II – awesome beaches, epic sunsets, and delicious Caribbean food await.
1) PRE-ARRIVAL COVID TESTING: Travelers entering any of the Island’s three open airports are required to fill out a Travel Declaration Form through the Puerto Rico Health Department’s online portal, get a PCR molecular COVID-19 test (nasal or throat swab) no more than 72 hours prior to visiting the Island and show proof of a negative result. These are strict government regulations and we encourage you to please visit the link below for the latest travel requirements to the island.
2) POOL & COMMON AREAS: Some common areas in many communities around the island are still closed – or with limited capacity – due to COVID-19. This could include pools, tennis courts, and children parks. Please reach out to us prior to booking if you would like to know the status of common areas.
3) MASKS: Masks are mandatory when in public and in all common areas. Please be ready to travel with and bring masks for your stay.
4) CLEANING PROCEDURES: We have updated our cleaning procedures to include industry best practices in response to COVID-19. We are using disinfectant cleaning products on all surfaces and are programming a 24 hour gap between check-outs and check-ins. Our cleaning staff wears PPE during the entire cleaning and disinfecting process.
Once you enter The Setting Sun II you are welcomed with a beautiful plantation-style inspired living room complete with rich tropical colors, terra-cotta tile flooring, and comfortable sitting areas. It has a large and fully equipped kitchen, 8 person dining table, an extra upper living room with cable TV all of this with spectacular ocean and sunset views!
There are three bedrooms at The Setting Sun II. The master bedroom has a King bed, full bathroom, full desk, drawers, and closet. 2nd bedroom is appointed with a queen-size bed, nightstand and a full shared bathroom. The 3rd bedroom has two twin mattresses converted to a king-sized bed. The additional sleeping area in the upper level also has two twin mattresses converted to a king-sized bed. All bedrooms have air conditioning.
Enjoy stunning ocean views while cleaning the dishes! The Setting Sun II has a spacious and comfortable modern kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge, freezer, microwave, stovetop, oven, coffee maker, and toaster. The kitchen is conveniently located next to the colorful dining table, which seats eight.
There are many things to do in Rincon, Puerto Rico. This part of the island is best known as “The town of beautiful sunsets”, its laid-back atmosphere, delicious restaurants, and great surfing beaches. Here are our top picks which you will enjoy during your stay:
- Explore the large selection of local restaurants. Some of our favorites include Pool Bar Sushi, The English Rose, La Cambija, Carta Buena, Kaplash, El Tamboo Beside the point & many more.
- Relax at the beach and pool at The Setting Sun II. You can’t be closer to the beach and the apartment includes beach chairs, beach towels, and coolers.
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset dinner at La Copa Llena.
- Visit the local beaches like Maria’s Beach, Sandy Beach and Domes Beach.
- Take a picture at the beautiful “El Faro Lighthouse” at Punta Higuero.
- Take joy in watching local surfers ride the waves.
Renting a car is a must when staying at Rincon. There are many activities within 15 minutes driving distance and the roads are easy to navigate. The apartment includes 2 parking spots and there is space for additional cars across the street.
West Indies strives to deliver top-notch service and amenities to guarantee our guests feel at home while visiting our properties. All of our properties are outfitted with freshly laundered bed linens and towels. We provide 2 bath towels per guest and 1 beach/pool towel per guest. Our properties typically include at least 2 beach chairs, and an ice cooler.
West Indies provides the disposable amenities necessary to get your vacation off to a comfortable start. These amenities include 1 set of hotel size soaps and shampoos per bathroom, 3 garbage bags, 2 rolls of paper towel, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 dish soap, 1 dish sponge, and a small amount of laundry detergent. We do not provide unlimited disposable amenities. It is your responsibility to review what is included in the property and stock with whatever else may be needed for the duration of your stay.
- Check-in time is at 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is at 11:00 am
- NO SMOKING: Smoking is strictly prohibited. A smoking fee of $500 will be charged if violated.
- NO PETS: No pets are allowed at any time. A $300 fine will be charged if violated and you will be expelled from the property.
- The host will not pay for a hotel, vacation rental, or transportation expenses incurred because of an interruption in water or electrical service. If water or electricity is interrupted for more than 3 hours, guests have the option of canceling their reservation and requesting a refund for the nights not used. Under no circumstances will we refund consumed nights.
- All bookings are contingent on signing a short term rental agreement that will be sent via email. It must be signed within 48 hours of booking or before entering the property, whichever happens first.
- Maximum occupancy of 8 adults/children at all times. This includes visitors.
- Max. occupancy is strictly enforced and exceeding it may result in immediate cancellation of booking or being expelled from the property.
- Towels and linens must only be used for their intended purpose. Do not stain them with food, grease or any other substance. Do not use towels to clean up any mess. Stained towels/linens will be charged.
- Subletting not allowed
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The West Indies Vacation Rental staff is eager to ensure everything about your vacation is 5-star. Once you reserve, our Vacation Planning Team will send you detailed property information, suggestions on where to eat and what to do, as well as the contact information of your Guest Services manager that will be available to assist you during your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you want additional suggestions and expert opinions on what to do during your vacation. We want to make your experience the best it can be!