Villa Alegre is a recently remodeled 2 story resort villa located within the exclusive Dorado Beach Resort, home of the Dorado Beach Ritz Carlton Reserve. This property has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a brand new extra-large kitchen, and a grand room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking lush tropical gardens and the Dorado Beach Resort Grounds. The amenities include a 4-person golf cart, pool, tennis court, 24-hour security, walking and bike trails, beaches, and golf courses. The villa is part of The Fairways community within Dorado Beach Resort. .
This property is strictly for a maximum occupancy of 8 adults/children. This includes visits. Max occupancy is strictly enforced and exceeding it may result in immediate cancellation of booking or being expelled from the property. If violated $200 will be charged.
Parties and gatherings are not permitted. No loud music or parties allowed. If we receive notification of a complaint from administration or neighbors this will result in immediate cancellation or expulsion. Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. Please keep noise levels down during these hours out of respect to the neighbors.
CAMERA DISCLAIMER: Villa Alegre has a camera security system in the exterior of the property. Cameras are constantly monitored in order to assure the safety and status of the property.
1) PRE-ARRIVAL COVID TESTING: Travelers entering any of the Island’s three open airports are required to fill out a Travel Declaration Form through the Puerto Rico Health Department’s online portal, get a PCR molecular COVID-19 test (nasal or throat swab) no more than 72 hours prior to visiting the Island and show proof of a negative result. These are strict government regulations and we encourage you to please visit the link below for the latest travel requirements to the island.
2) POOL & COMMON AREAS: Some common areas in many communities around the island are still closed – or with limited capacity – due to COVID-19. This could include pools, tennis courts, and children parks. Please reach out to us prior to booking if you would like to know the status of common areas.
3) MASKS: Masks are mandatory when in public and in all common areas. Please be ready to travel with and bring masks for your stay.
4) CLEANING PROCEDURES: We have updated our cleaning procedures to include industry best practices in response to COVID-19. We are using disinfectant cleaning products on all surfaces and are programming a 24 hour gap between check-outs and check-ins. Our cleaning staff wears PPE during the entire cleaning and disinfecting process.
5) SHORT TERM MEMBERSHIP: On March 10th, 2021 the administration informed all owners that the short term membership (mentioned below in the listing) will not be available until further notice – this is due to COVID-19 and limited capacity specified by the current executive order. Please make sure to ask about availability prior to booking.
Villa Alegre has a large living room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the wrap-around terrace, tropical gardens and the resort. The living room includes an 8 person dining table, living area, and family area with a large 65 inch flat screen TV and soundbar.
Villa Alegre sleeps up to 8 adults in 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV, spacious bathroom with his and hers sink, and a large walk-in closet. The 2nd bedroom has a king bed, large flat screen TV, and a walk-in closet. The third bedroom has 2 full beds with a large flat screen TV. The 2nd and 3rd bedroom share a bathroom on the 2nd floor. There is also a 2st floor bathroom with a shower that can be assigned to one of the upper level bedrooms.
The centerpiece of Villa Alegre is it’s recently renovated expansive kitchen. The kitchen has an oversized counter with seating for 8. All appliances are high end and the layout is perfect for families that enjoy socializing in the kitchen area. The kitchen overlooks the Great Room and the wraparound terrace.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP – NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Guests staying at Villa Alegre have the option of purchasing a week-long club membership to the Dorado Beach Country Club. This membership costs $1,260 plus sales tax per week for a family of four and includes access to the beach club, gym, tennis courts, and reduced rates at the golf course. Some of the amenities you can enjoy as part of the club membership include:
Villa Alegre is located inside the Dorado Beach Ritz Carlton Resort in Dorado, Puerto Rico. This community and resort are famous for its gorgeous tropical grounds, three beautiful beaches, and world-class golf and tennis. This is a safe and gated community that is great for families looking to enjoy a relaxing vacation in the tropics. Villa Alegre is a 40-minute drive from San Juan and the Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport.
Besides enjoying the beautiful villa and all amenities on offer, there are many things to do in the surrounding areas, here are some of our favorites:
West Indies strives to deliver top-notch service and amenities to guarantee our guests feel at home while visiting our properties. All of our properties are outfitted with freshly laundered bed linens and towels. We provide 2 bath towels per guest and 1 beach/pool towel per guest. Our properties typically include at least 2 beach chairs and an ice cooler.
West Indies provides the disposable amenities necessary to get your vacation off to a comfortable start. These amenities include 1 set of hotel size soaps and shampoos per bathroom, 3 garbage bags, 1 roll of paper towel, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 dish soap, 1 dish sponge, and a small amount of laundry detergent. We do not provide unlimited disposable amenities. It is your responsibility to review what is included in the property and stock with whatever else may be needed for the duration of your stay.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The West Indies Vacation Rental staff is eager to ensure everything about your vacation is 5-star. Once you reserve, our Vacation Planning Team will send you detailed property information, suggestions on where to eat and what to do, as well as the contact information of your Guest Services manager that will be available to assist you during your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you want additional suggestions and expert opinions on what to do during your vacation. We want to make your experience the best it can be!